Lemon BreadFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs slightly beaten shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts shopping list
- Peel of 1 lemon grated shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter and sugar then add eggs and mix until combined.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
- Alternately add flour mixture and milk to butter mixture stirring constantly.
- Add nuts and lemon peel then combine and pour into greased loaf pan and bake 1 hour.
- Combine sugar and lemon juice then poke holes in top of bread and pour glaze over top.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
Simple and deliclous, great post, you got my 5. Thank you for sharingmarriage in Apalachin loved it
anything that says Lemon has my vote.!!! five forks..peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
my daughter will absolutely love this one, easy too. Thanks for sharing...CVcelestialvortex in Las Vegas loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!