Shrimp CutletsFrom linebb956 7 years ago
How to make it
- Hold the shrimp firmly by the tail and remove the shell, leaving the tail shell piece intact.
- Cut the shrimp in half lengthwise almost through to the tail and remove the dark intestinal vein.
- Flatten the shrimp to resemble cutlets.
- Sprinkle with the sherry.
- Dip the cutlets in beaten egg, then in the cornstarch; repeat.
- Heat the oil to 180°C/350°F.
- Deep-fry the shrimps for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Drain on absorbent kitchen paper. Salt as needed.
- Arrange on a serving plate and garnish with Chinese parsley.
- Serve plain or with sweet soy bean sauce.
- These make a awesome Po Boy or shrimp Tacos
- I like to drain my fried foods on brown paper bags or butcher paper.. with news paper under. I find that paper towels tend to stick.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
The Rating4 people
Shrimp, aaah my favorite. This is definately a treat I will be trying soon. You have a 5 forks vote from me on this onebrianna in loved it
This sounds wonderful. How simple can you get? Shrimp is such a versatile and easy food to prepare and yet so incredibly yummy.trackwidow in Fort Atkinson loved it
A perfect 5 girlfriend, just like I am a perfect 10...organicmama in loved it