Potato-Rosemary-Crusted FishFrom karlyn255 6 years ago
How to make it
- Rinse the fish under cold running water and pat dry.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Peel the potato and grate on the large holes of a grater.
- Squeeze excess water out of potato by pressing between sheets of paper towel.
- Season the potato with salt, pepper and rosemary and press it around the fish.
- Heat a nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat and add olive oil. Gently slide the fish into the pan.
- Cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Turn fish over, using two spatulas, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes more or until potatoes are golden and fish is done.
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating11 people
This sounds and looks amazing, can't wait to try. Great post my friend and a very high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
I am there, kar! All I lack right now is a trip to the fish store.. it won't be long now. My thanks and my 5.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
This sounds delicious! Thanks for posting!pat2me in Nashua loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!