Key Lime PieFrom despinap 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine the egg yolks, sweetened condensed milk and lime juice.
- Mix well.
- Pour into unbaked graham cracker shell.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Top with whipped topping and garnish with lime slices if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookdespinap Brooklyn, NY
The Rating8 people
Welcome to GR, des! You are posting wonderful and interesting dishes. This cake is no exception! You have my thanks and my five.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Love crumb cake. This sounds so wonderful :)donman in Hammond loved it
fabulous!midgelet in Eastern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!