Teriyaki PotatoesFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 10 tiny new potatoes shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter cut into pieces shopping list
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon italian seasoning crushed shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper shopping list
- Fresh snipped rosemary shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Wash potatoes then scrub thoroughly with a vegetable brush.
- Cut potatoes into quarters then place in microwave safe casserole dish.
- Add butter, teriyaki sauce, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, black pepper and red pepper.
- Toss to combine then cover and microwave on high for 15 minutes stirring twice.
- Stir before serving then garnish with snipped rosemary and serve with sour cream.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating9 people
These sound great! Love Teriyaki.gapeach55 in Covington loved it
Quick, easy, flavorful.pointsevenout in Athens loved it
I made these after Pointsevenout mentioned them in the IMI group and I'm glad I did! These were amazingly good! They have a wonderful smokey, slightly sweet flavor! I made them as written except I used fresh thyme instead of rosemary. I didn't have a...morelilliancooks in Long Island loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!