Key Lime Pork RoastFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 pounds boneless pork loin shopping list
- 1/3 cup key lime juice shopping list
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 1 white onion chopped shopping list
- 3 tablespoons ground ginger shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Trim fat from pork roast then cut roast in half horizontally across the center.
- Combine all remaining ingredients then place roast in plastic bag and pour marinade over.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes then preheat broiler and place meat 7” from heat and broil 30 minutes.
- Turn roast and baste every 10 minutes then discard unused marinade.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating7 people
This sounds delicious! Many thanks for a great post. High 5!chefbaudri in Grand Rapids loved it
A great flavor combination. Sounds fantastic.joe1155 in Munchen loved it
Simple and delightful!juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!