Oven Fried Garlic FriesFrom caffeinated 7 years ago
- 3 lbs. peeled baking potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch thick strips shopping list
- 4 tsp. vegetable oil shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- 2 tbsp. butter shopping list
- 8 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 2 tbsp. freshly grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine potatoes, vegetable oil and salt in a large zip-top plastic bag, tossing to coat.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 for 50 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown, turning after 20 minutes.
- Place butter and garlic in a large nonstick skillet; cook over low heat for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add potatoes, parsley, and cheese to pan; toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookcaffeinated VA
The Rating6 people
I made garlic fries as a side one night when we had guests and they ate every fry in minutes. They ignored the burgers and dogs and just kept raving about the garlic fries. I had to send the husband to the store for more potatoes, it was nearly em...morenotyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Sounds great.coffeebean53 in Charlotte loved it
Great fries! ^5 :)donman in Hammond loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!