Growlin Good Steaks with Mustard ButterFrom sparow64 5 years ago
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, coarsely ground shopping list
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 4 teaspoons garlic, minced shopping list
- 4 teaspoons paprika shopping list
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons pepper shopping list
- 4 rib eye steaks shopping list
How to make it
- Make Mustard Butter by mixing first 3 ingredients and store in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Make a paste with the remaining ingredients.
- Rub paste onto the steaks, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4-8 hours.
- Allow steaks to warm to room temp.
- Grill to desired doneness
- Top with mustard butter and serve
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating7 people
These sound fantastic...On the menu soon...:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
These sound wonderful!pleclare in Framingham loved it
growlin' good is right! Rrrowwwjett2whit in Union City loved it