Soft Taco TortillasFrom trigger 6 years ago
- 6 Mission® 96% Fat Free Heart Healthy 8 inch Soft Taco tortillas fried as follows in directions. shopping list
- FILLING: shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups diced, peeled papaya shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped Fresh cilantro shopping list
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1 cup (4 oz) crumbled goat cheese shopping list
- 1/4cup bottled, roasted bell pepper shopping list
- 1/2cup Nonfat cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced, seeded jalapenos shopping list
- 2 Cups homemade chili shopping list
- vegetable Cooking Spray shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the first four FILLING ingredients in a bowl; stir well. Cover, chill and reserve.
- Make your favorite chili in advance.
- Combine the goat cheese, chopped bell peppers, cream cheese, and jalapenos in a bowl, and stir well.
- Cook each taco in a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray over medium heat, approximately 5 to 10 seconds on each side.
- Add chili mixture. Spread about 2 tbsp of the cheese mixture over each then the chili mix onto tortilla, and roll.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooktrigger MA
The Rating10 people
Sounds great!pleclare in Framingham loved it
When's Dinner?puddlewonderful in Beverly Hills Adjacent loved it
Interesting combo of flavors Michael... would have never thought to use papaya in the mix or goat cheese... great photos... 5 and flaggedpeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it