Jello shots with VodkaFrom shandy 6 years ago
- The Basic recipe note first: Experiment with flavored vodka along with the jello. Bright color with loads of alcohol and fun to boot! shopping list
- 1 Lrg. box of jello - any flavor you enjoy shopping list
- 1 c. boiling water shopping list
- 3/4 c. vodka - Finlandia is my choice shopping list
- dixie cups - perferably ones with the wax lining so that the shots come out easier. shopping list
How to make it
- OPEN BOX of jello and dump into medium sized bowl.
- MICROWAVE 1 c. of water for 2 minutes or until it boils and add to the jello powder. Mix until desolved. Allow to cool for about 15 minutes. Add 3/4 c. vodka (I have the vodka chilling in freezer while making the jello) and stir again.
- FILL DIXIE cups with the jello mixture 3/4 full and refrigerate for about 1 hour. The mixture will gel and they are now ready to slurp. Have fun!
People Who Like This Dish 42
- TinaandMonicaSmith Nowhere, Us
- mmakingmagick Nowhere, Us
- cummins2500tx Nowhere, Us
- Cdelgado102 Nowhere, Us
- luckymewith3 North Muskegon, Michigan
- posiesforlewis Grand Haven, MI
- puddingshots1202 Nowhere, Us
- Belandjlv Nowhere, Us
- gmb88uk Nowhere, Us
- Luv4Sunshine Nowhere, Us
- Plus 32 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookshandy Port Orchard, WA
The Rating5 people
Love these! Who says kids should have all the fun with Jell-O?alaskanmom in Wasilla loved it
Love these! Make them at parties!achope246 in Gastonia loved it
it's so good u all should try it...lupe21 in los angeles loved it