Jello shots with VodkaFrom shandy 7 years ago
- The Basic recipe note first: Experiment with flavored vodka along with the jello. Bright color with loads of alcohol and fun to boot! shopping list
- 1 Lrg. box of jello - any flavor you enjoy shopping list
- 1 c. boiling water shopping list
- 3/4 c. vodka - Finlandia is my choice shopping list
- dixie cups - perferably ones with the wax lining so that the shots come out easier. shopping list
How to make it
- OPEN BOX of jello and dump into medium sized bowl.
- MICROWAVE 1 c. of water for 2 minutes or until it boils and add to the jello powder. Mix until desolved. Allow to cool for about 15 minutes. Add 3/4 c. vodka (I have the vodka chilling in freezer while making the jello) and stir again.
- FILL DIXIE cups with the jello mixture 3/4 full and refrigerate for about 1 hour. The mixture will gel and they are now ready to slurp. Have fun!
People Who Like This Dish 42
- TinaandMonicaSmith Nowhere, Us
- mmakingmagick Nowhere, Us
- cummins2500tx Nowhere, Us
- Cdelgado102 Nowhere, Us
- luckymewith3 North Muskegon, Michigan
- posiesforlewis Grand Haven, MI
- puddingshots1202 Nowhere, Us
- Belandjlv Nowhere, Us
- gmb88uk Nowhere, Us
- Luv4Sunshine Nowhere, Us
- Plus 32 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookshandy Port Orchard, WA
The Rating5 people
it's so good u all should try it...lupe21 in los angeles loved it
Love these! Make them at parties!achope246 in Gastonia loved it
Love these! Who says kids should have all the fun with Jell-O?alaskanmom in Wasilla loved it