Chocolate QuesadillasFrom minitindel 5 years ago
- 4 --(7 to 8 in. each) flour tortillas ( you will make more im sure of it lol) shopping list
- Non-stick cooking spray shopping list
- 1/4-- cup REESE'S creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1/4 --cup marshmallow creme shopping list
- 2 ---small bananas, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 ---cup HERSHEY'S milk chocolate chips, HERSHEY'S SPECIAL dark chocolate chips or HERSHEY'S semi-sweet chocolate chips which ever you like.......or what ever chips you buy is fine too shopping list
How to make it
- Lightly coat one side of each tortilla with cooking spray. Place tortillas on clean work surface, coated sides down.
- Spread 1 tablespoon each peanut butter and marshmallow creme on half of each tortilla.
- Arrange 1/4 of the banana slices and 2 tablespoons chocolate chips over marshmallow creme;
- fold each tortilla over to cover filling.
- Heat large non-stick skillet over medium heat 1 minute.
- Add two quesadillas; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until tortillas are golden brown and crisp, turning once.
- Repeat with remaining quesadillas.
- Serve warm. 4 servings.
- yummy !!!! im telling you !! make more than 4 lol
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating7 people
Oh....this sounds and looks amazingly good!!!
Do you think this would work with frozen mashed bananas...because thats all I have right now!lilliancooks in Long Island loved it
OMG, I just all of a sudden started drowling, wish I had all the ingredients to go in the kitchen and throw these little gems together. You have my 5 although it hardly seems enough, thank U, thank U, thank U ;0)henrie in Savannah loved it
Oh Tink, a brain storm, how about Nutella in place of the chocolate chips OMG, LOLhenrie in Savannah loved it