My Vacation PhotosFrom lilliancooks 6 years ago
- The main photo is the resort we stayed at in the Bershires called Jiminy Peak Wyndham. shopping list
- Photo # 2. The lobby of the resort. shopping list
- Photo # 3. The view from our room. We asked for a view and this is what we got! Its not great but its okay! shopping list
- Photo # 4. A robotic moose made buy a local townsperson in Vermont. At the time we went there, it was 'decorate your own moose week'...they displayed these moose at different locations all over town! shopping list
- Photo #5. Church Street Market Place in Vermont. Great shops and restaurants. The street is closed off to motor vehicles and the road is cobblestone. It had a very French Quarter feel to it! shopping list
- Photo #6. Quechee Gorge. A 162 foot drop to a beautiful forest and creek. We stood on a cement over-pass on a main road that looks down on this beautiful site! The over-pass would shake beneath our feet whenever a semi would drive over...it freaked us out a bit, but was worth it just to get a look! shopping list
- Photo # 7. A very old Diner. This is attached to the Quechee Village shops. shopping list
- Photo # 8. A life sized wood carved Bear! This is in the Quechee Village shopping center parking lot. shopping list
- Photo # 9. Life sized wood carved Moose and Baby Moose also in the Quechee Village parking lot! Vermonter's must LOVE to carve stuff out of wood! shopping list
- Photo # 10. A souvenir for myself...a bottle of blackberry wine! We bought this at a wine tasting in a shop next to the Cold Hollow cider Mill in Vermont. I discovered that I love wines made out of fruit! The cider Mill not only had delicious apple cider but they also make absolutely, delicious, 'to die for', apple cider donuts! shopping list
- Photo #11. Lobby of the Best Western Hotel in Waterbury Vermont. What a great place to stay! We had a newly renovated room that was beautiful! I highly recommend this place! shopping list
- Photo #12. Covered bridge in the back of the Best Western Hotel. They also have a small play area for the kids. It was so cute out there! shopping list
- Photo #13. I finally found a Dairy Queen...this was in CT. on our way to Mass. I've been wanting to try DQ for many years...it was okay! LOL! Next vacation I have to find a Sonic! I've been wanting to try that also! shopping list
How to make it
- We also went on the Ben & Jerry's tour in Vermont! The assembly line was down for repairs so they just showed us a video! We were very disappointed! I wish they would of told us that before we paid the addmission fee!
- We couldn't do the cheese farms because it rained that day...but a local told us that the odor of the factory is very strong! So maybe that was a good thing! LOL!
- I want to thank all my foodie friends who helped me plan this vacation! Your suggestions were extremely helpful!