One Pan Summer LasagnaFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 2 lbs plum tomatoes,chopped (4 cups) shopping list
- 4 Tbs chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 1 container (15 oz) ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1/2 c shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 1 onion,chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic,minced shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/2 c white wine or chicken broth shopping list
- 6 oven-ready lasagna noodles,broken in thirds shopping list
- 8 oz. mini mozzarella ballls shopping list
How to make it
- Combine 1 c tomatoes and 1 Tbs basil; reserve In seperate bowl,combine ricotta and parmesan;reserve.
- In 10" non-stick skillet,heat oil over med. heat. Add onion,garlic,salt,pepper and remaining 3 cups tomatoes;cook stirring until softened,12 to 15 mins. Stir in wine and 1/2 c water,boil 1 min. Transfer to bowl;stir in remaining 3 Tbs basil.
- In same skillet,spread 3/4 c sauce. Top with 6 noodle pieces,1/2 ricotta mixture and 1/3 of mini mozzarella balls. Repeat. Add noodles and remaining sauce.. Bring to boil. Cover;reduce heat to med-low. cook till noodles are tender ,30 mins.
- Remove skillet from heat. Top with remaining mozzarella balls. Cover;let stand until melted,5 mins. Top with reserved tomato-basil mixture.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating15 people
OMG Pat! I just posted in ODD that I wanted something new tonight, pasta, maybe a casserole...and here you are with this! Thank you. I think this is exactly what the dr orderd today!! Can't get much more comforting that this, huh?sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
I have got to get to the store and get some noodles to make this...:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
What a great idea! I love it! I never thought to make lasagna on the stove top!lilliancooks in Long Island loved it