Pina Colada PieFrom sparow64 5 years ago
- 2 8 oz pkg cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 tbsp Malibu rum, or 1 tsp rum extract shopping list
- 8 oz Cool Whip Topping shopping list
- 1 15 oz can crushed pineapple, do not drain shopping list
- 7 oz bag flaked coconut shopping list
- 1 large graham cracker crust shopping list
- food coloring, for tinting half of coconut if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Cream together sugar and cream cheese; add rum and half of whipped topping.
- Gradually fold in pineapple and half of coconut.
- Mix well and pour into graham cracker crust.
- Top with remaining whipped topping and coconut.
- Tint top coconut with food coloring if desired.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours or refrigerate overnight to set, and then keep refrigerated.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating8 people
Yummy - coming to my table real soon! Thanks for hte great post.
Have a great weekend!
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it
Awesome recipe for a warm summer night of grilling with friends....perfect dessert.crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
ooh, that's good stuff! 5! Dooleydooley in Krum loved it