Pineapple Cream Cheese CakeFrom sparow64 3 years ago
How to make it
- Combine cake mix, margarine, 2 eggs and pecans.
- Press in bottom of greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Drain pineapple; spread evenly over cake mixture.
- Mix cream cheese, 2 eggs and powdered sugar; pour over pineapple.
- Bake in preheated 350F oven for 45 minutes or until golden brown. Cool; cut in small squares to serve.
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating17 people
Mmmmmmm i just love cheesecakes my weakness lol
thanks sweetie love it
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
love pineapple with cheesecake a definite plus thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I can't wait to try this one!
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it