Pizza Hut Pizza Sauce - Copy CatFrom coffeebean53 8 years ago
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 whole bay leaf shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until sauce starts to boil.
- Lower heat and simmer, covered,for 30 to 45 minutes or until it is as thick as you like it.
- Makes enough for 2 pizzas.
People Who Like This Dish 235
The Cookcoffeebean53 Charlotte, NC
The Rating12 people
Gee Bean, this looks good, I will just let my hands get dirty before I make it so it will taste more like the stuff that chefkimmie is used to!organicmama in loved it
Bean... love the sauce too....your right.. it is better when you make it at home...some people just dont know when to be quiet....zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Mmmmmmm... I really appreciate you posting this great pizza sauce recipe Bean. Thanks very much. I will probably make it in the new year when I'll be needing something like this to calm my frazzled nerves LOL You know, comfort food and all ;-) Hope y...morelor in Toronto loved it