Lazy Meatbal StroganoffFrom jlv1023 6 years ago
- 1 to 1-1/2 lb ground beef shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1 tsp parsley shopping list
- 1 tsp Worcheshire Sauce shopping list
- bread Crumbs 1/2-1 cup shopping list
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 2 cans sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 can carrots shopping list
- 1 onion chopped shopping list
- 3/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup half n' half shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
- cooked noodles shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl, mix together ground beef thru bread crumbs, Mix well and add bread crumbs, enough to hold together but not dry.
- In another large bowl add soup, sour cream & half 'n half, mix well
- In a 9 x 13 pan, pour about 1/3 of soup mixture in pan and spread to cover.
- Make large meatballs from meat mixture and add to pan.
- Add drained carrots and mushrooms to pan, spreading around,
- sprinkle with chopped onion.
- Pour balance of soup over top.
- Season with salt & pepper. Sprinkle paprika over top.
- Dab with butter (about 3-4 tbsp)
- Cover and bake in 350 oven till meat is cooked and soup is bubbly.
- Meanwhile, cook and drain noodles. In saucepan, melt about
- 1/2 stick of butter and add cooked noodles, toss with butter and add parsley, and paprika to noodles, Do not cook more than 5 minutes as you do not want the noodles to over cook.
- Put noodles on dish and spoon out meatballs on top and then add sauce.
The Cookjlv1023 Plymouth, WI
The Rating6 people
Sounds so tasty! I think you came up with a great one! Five forks.mrsc543 in North Reading loved it
some of the most tasty dishes are invented this way ... !! Bravo and 5 f's !!hungerhealer in Athens loved it
Sound like it be good! high 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!