Gift Of The Magi BreadFrom angelgal 8 years ago
- 1/2 C (1 stick) Soft butter shopping list
- 1 C sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 t vanilla shopping list
- 1 t baking soda shopping list
- 2 C flour shopping list
- 11 oz Can mandarin oranges - well drained shopping list
- 2 Ripe bananas - mashed shopping list
- 1 C coconut shopping list
- 1/2 C ea: Semi-Sweet Choc. chips, White Choc. chips, chopped dates, chopped Marashino cherries shopping list
How to make it
- Line 2 8x4x2 loaf pans with Reynolds's Wrap Release Heavy Duty Foil (Trust me, this works so much better than spraying the pans!!)
- Cream room temp butter, sugar.
- Beat in eggs, vanilla.
- Stir in bananas.
- Combine flour, soda and add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in all other fruits, chips, coconut etc.
- Batter will be cake batter consistency.
- Pour equally into pans.
- Bake 350* for 55 minutes.
- Cool 10-15 minutes before lifting foil and all out of pans.
- Gently pull foil from bread edges.
- Cool completely before slicing.
People Who Like This Dish 29
The Cookangelgal New Philadelphia, OH
The Rating12 people
YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY!!!!!!!!! GIRL, CANT WAIT TO TRY THIS.. SOUNDS AWESOME. WE LOVE BREADS AND CAKES AROUND HERE.. I WILL BE MAKING THIS WELL BEFORE CHRISTMAS! HA! GAVE YOU A "HIGH 5" ALSO FOR THIS RECIPE!cajunspices66 in Pineville loved it
thanks good recipemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This looks like a real good recipe. Thank you for sharing, I will make it today.....Cherylcherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it