Devil CurryFrom daryllau 7 years ago
- 1/2 lb chicken shopping list
- 4 tbsp oil shopping list
- 2 tbsp Chilli Powder shopping list
- 2 tbsp turmeric powder shopping list
- 2 tbsp mustard shopping list
- 4 tbsp vinegar salt and sugar to taste shopping list
- -- Ground Ingredients-- shopping list
- 2 Large onions shopping list
- 12 shallotsShallots shopping list
- 7 cloves garlicGarlic shopping list
- 2.5cm pcs gingerGinger shopping list
- 1 Candlenut shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat oil and fry the ground ingredients till fragrant.
- 2. Add chicken and salt and fry over high heat for a few minutes.
- 3. Mix the chilli powder and turmeric powder with a little water to form a smooth paste.
- 4. Add it to the meat.
- 5. Stir well, add a little water and cook over low heat.
- 6. When just about cooked add in the mustard, sugar and vinegar.
- 7. Stir and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- 8. Serve with steamed rice.
The Cookdaryllau Seri Kembangan, MY
The Rating10 people
This dish was pretty easy to make and delicious. I thought it might be too spicy for my kids, but they loved it. I would like to try more Malay foodabigail1137 in Cedar Creek loved it
Love this recipe - the family keeps asking for it over and over!
michellembelisle in Regina loved it
Just great - I love Malay food and this is one of my favourites.
Oh and BTW, mustard in asian receipes is generally mustard powder. That's what I usemystical_fan in Engadine loved it