Tomato Basil SquaresFrom krumkake 8 years ago
- 1 (10 ounce) tube refrigerated pizza dough, or your favorite crust shopping list
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella, divided shopping list
- ¼ cup fresh grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, chopped a bit shopping list
- ⅔ cup mayonnaise (not salad dressing) shopping list
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced shopping list
- 4 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Lightly flour a 12x15 baking sheet; press pizza dough over bottom and up the edges.
- Sprinkle dough with 1 cup Mozzarella.
- Combine the remaining 1 cup Mozzarella, Parmesan, basil, mayo and garlic.
- Place sliced tomatoes over mozzarella on dough.
- Spread cheese mixture over tomato layer.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes, until top is golden brown and bubbly. Serve warm.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating5 people
Yumm! We grow lots of basil every summer. I can hardly wait to try this.....hurry up summer!!!chrispf in Williamson loved it