Olive Cheese BallsFrom shirleyoma 8 years ago
How to make it
- Stir together cheese and flour in large bowl. Stir in
- butter thoroughly. (If dough seems dry, work with
- Mold 1 teaspoon dough around each olive; shape into
- ball. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour but no longer
- than 24 hours.
- Heat oven to 400F. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until
- light brown.
People Who Like This Dish 32
The Cookshirleyoma Cove, OR
The Rating13 people
Thank you....thank you. My bridge buddies just loved them (me too) and so tasty and easy.mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
I missed this recipe OMG cheese and olives.. football night special foresure.peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
I haven't had these b4, but that will change.. thank so much for the post....davewolfpackjack in Raleigh loved it