Killer Chicken Fried RiceFrom cookingcrazy 5 years ago
- 4 cups cold cooked rice(use any kind of rice,i used basmati) shopping list
- 8 ounces cooked chicken, chopped shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup green peas shopping list
- 1 medium onion, diced shopping list
- 1 green onion, diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup carrots, diced shopping list
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
- 3 tbsp oil for frying shopping list
How to make it
- cook eggs like you normally do every morning
- heat oil in pan, add onions, peas, carrots salt and pepper.
- fry them for 2 minutes until start to change color.
- add soy sauce and cooked chicken and mix well.
- now add the cooked rice and green onions and cooked eggs and mix well for 2 minutes until combined.
- serve right away.
The Cookcookingcrazy Qeens, U.S
The Rating6 people
I can't wait to try it. It looks so good :)donman in Hammond loved it
I made this this weekend and it was so easy and so delicious! This is a keeper :)nativeprincess in Magalia loved it
Good stuff Maynard!
10/26/13pointsevenout in Athens loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!