Cinnamon RollsFrom trackwidow 7 years ago
- rolls shopping list
- 1/4-oz package active dry yeast shopping list
- 1 cup warm milk (105 to 110) shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter melted shopping list
- 4 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- Filling shopping list
- 1 Cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter -- softened shopping list
- icing shopping list
- 8 tablespoons butter-- softened shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup cream cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Rolls: Dissolve the yeast in the milk in a large bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Mix well. Knead til smooth.
- Place in a large greased bowl. Cover, let rise til doubled, about one hour.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine the brown sugar and cinnamon for the filling.
- Roll dough out into a rectangle 21x16 1/4 inch thick.
- Spread with the butter and sprinkle the brown sugar mixture over the butter, leaving a 1/2 inch margin.
- Roll up into a cylinder, the long way. Cut into 1 3/4 inch slices. Place into a greased 9x13 pan. Lightly spray the tops with Pam or something similar. Let rise about 30 minutes, covered.
- Bake 10-15 minutes, until light brown on top.
- Combine the icing ingredients until fluffy. When the rolls come out of the oven, spread over the top.
The Cooktrackwidow Fort Atkinson, WI
The Rating8 people
Thanks for sharing..My family are big cinnamon roll lovers...this one looks wonderful..Mmichellem in Idaho loved it
ooo i love cinnamon roll, i love it so much when i saw good eat make one, i try their recipe, but it was to much to do and i can't wait 24 hour to make them i want it fast and eat it soon, i am loving this recipe more .kitchen_fantasy in Bluffton loved it
I love cinnamon and I love it more with rolls attached.organicmama in loved it