French Roasted Potato SaladFrom marmay 4 years ago
- 2-3 lbs new potatoes, cleaned, dried, and cut into medium thick slices shopping list
- (or try another potato–white, yukon gold, fingerling, or a variety) shopping list
- 1 medium onion, sliced shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- sea salt shopping list
- black pepper shopping list
- fresh rosemary–a few sprigs shopping list
- 1 cup pommery vinaigrette (recipe below) shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley shopping list
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped shopping list
- Pommery vinaigrette shopping list
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon Coarse Grain (pommery) mustard shopping list
- 1 clove minced garlic shopping list
- ½ teaspoon salt shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon coarse grain black pepper shopping list
- Pinch sugar shopping list
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place sliced potatoes and onions on a roasting pan and toss with olive oil until all is well coated.
- Sprinkle with sea salt, black pepper, and chopped fresh rosemary. Roast until browned, about 25-30 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon, remove the potatoes and onions and place into a mixing bowl.
- Pour the pommery vinaigrette right onto the roasting pan, scraping up the browned bits and pieces of onion and potatoes as the vinaigrette deglazes the pan. Pour over the potatoes and toss well.
- Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Garnish with chopped fresh Italian parsley and scallions.
- Serve warm or room temperature.
- Serves 10-12
The Cookmarmay MI
- Not added to any groups yet!