Bratwurst On Shredded PotatoesFrom jkirk 5 years ago
- 5 Medium Size potatoes shopping list
- 4 bratwurst shopping list
- ¼ Cup mayonnaise shopping list
- ¼ Cup sour cream shopping list
- 4 Oz. Softened cream cheese shopping list
- ½ tsp. salt shopping list
- ½ tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1 TBS. yellow mustard shopping list
- 1 ½ Cups of your favorite shredded cheese. shopping list
How to make it
- Remove casings from 4 good quality bratwurst. Break up the meat into a large fry pan. Fry the meat over medium/high heat until browned.
- Meanwhile, wash, peel, and shred potatoes to resemble hash browns. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes with the mayonnaise, sour cream, cream cheese, salt, pepper, and mustard.
- Spray a 9"x9" baking pan with cooking spray, and add the potatoes. Spread the meat over the potatoes. Top with shredded cheese.
- Cover and place in a 375 degree oven for about 45-50 minutes or until thoroughly cooked through.
People Who Like This Dish 30
- MikeyfromAR Colorado High Desert, US Of A
- JABNJENN Nowhere, Us
- DoraSoSweet Richmond, Va
- phwriter11 MNL, Stockholm
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- kimdaigle Nowhere, Us
- ballyhome Nowhere, Us
- haybri The Burg, WA
- chloi121 Where They Do It The Best, New Jersey
- othercookie Nowhere, Us
- Plus 20 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookjkirk Waupaca, WI
The Rating4 people
Sounds good! I'd add a little sauerkraut in the mixture for that German/Wisconsin flavor.jtrombla in Waupaca loved it
Fantastic.MaryAlS in Portland loved it
how did I miss this one the first time around? looks great :)keni in Sweet Home loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!