No Eggs, No Milk, No Problem Banana BreadFrom lilliancooks 6 years ago
- 2/3 cup dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup corn oil shopping list
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp. cinnamon powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup mashed over-ripe bananas shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk all dry ingredients together well.
- In a seperate bowl, mix together the bananas, oil and extract.
- Now combined the wet and dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spread this batter into a greased loaf pan and bake in a preheated oven at 400* for 40-50 mintues or til center is cooked.
- Let cool completely then slice and serve.
The Cooklilliancooks Long Island, NY
The Rating3 people
I had a couple of bananas to use up and made this today. My arm really got a workout from stirring it up! :) The only change in mine was that I only had light brown sugar in the house. Very tasty bread. Just sweet enough. I wish I had checked mine a...morefrankieanne in Somewhere loved it
Love this recipe.. but I change it a little because I make it in a cake pan.. so I need it more moist so I added 1/2 c sour cream and 1/4 cup extra liquid (mixed 1 tbsp sweetened condensed milk + water) and SOOOO YUMMMYYYY!! It turned out fabulous!!!...morePortocarrero in Toronto loved it
Yummy!! After reading the comments I made the following changes: Added 1 small container of peach on the bottom Greek Yogurt, 3/4 c. walnuts and 3/4 c. fresh blueberries. I also used muffin tins - both regular and mini- which cut the baking time down...moreCarleenC in loved it