Famous Chocolate Wafer CakeFrom midgelet 4 years ago
How to make it
- Whip the cream with the vanilla. If you want it sweeter, of course add some sugar to taste
- When cream is whipped, add a thin layer of whipped cream in an 8 inch loaf pan.
- Add cookie wafers about 3 down the center and a few halves at the sides
- Spread on more whipped cream and repeat using all the cookie wafers ending with the cream to froast entire top.
- I sprinkle a crumbled cookie over the top.
- Cover and chill 4 to 6 hours
- Then Freeze firm and loosen
- Carefully run a knife all around sides.
- Carefully remove from pan and place on serving platter
- Let come to room temp about an hour and slice and serve
- with fresh fruit or chocolate sauce
- Note: this is how I do although there are specific directions on the box on how to prepare this dessert
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating1 people
Mmmmmm, totally appealing to my sweet tooth.
This recipe takes me back a few years
and you have given me a very pleasant
memory nudge :)lor in Toronto loved it
Food Styling And Photography254 members
Chocolate Dreams354 members
Death By Chocolate122 members
Desserts Desserts Everywhere49 members
Easy And Delicious86 members
Packages Jars And Cans29 members
Chocolate Finatics25 members
FABULOUS FRUGAL FOODIES249 members
Dessert Paradise45 members