Oven PancakeFrom pointsevenout 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425*F.
- Whisk all dry ingredients together.
- Whisk all wet ingredients together.
- Whisk the wet into the dry ingredients.
- Melt butter in a heavy 8-10 oven proof pan.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 18 minutes. This can be baked for 20 minutes but the bottom side will start to get too much color IMHO.
- Can be baked at 400*F for 20 minutes. It will be a softer cake and just done.
- If you like more color to your cake, flip it over when plating.
- Serve with whatever topping you like. I like homemade imitation maple rum syrup.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookpointsevenout Athens, AL
The Rating2 people
Nicely done! It looks wonderful.frankieanne in Ukiah loved it
YUMMY.... going to make it on Thursday (public holiday in SA)... *****tinadc in Cape Town loved it
I'm not one for pancakes in the morning because they are usually so heavy. I wanted something sweet the other night and remembered I had this bookmarked. When I saw it, though, I realized it hadn't puffed up. I then noticed my baking powder expire...morefrankieanne in Ukiah loved it