Oven PancakeFrom pointsevenout 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425*F.
- Whisk all dry ingredients together.
- Whisk all wet ingredients together.
- Whisk the wet into the dry ingredients.
- Melt butter in a heavy 8-10 oven proof pan.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 18 minutes. This can be baked for 20 minutes but the bottom side will start to get too much color IMHO.
- Can be baked at 400*F for 20 minutes. It will be a softer cake and just done.
- If you like more color to your cake, flip it over when plating.
- Serve with whatever topping you like. I like homemade imitation maple rum syrup.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookpointsevenout Athens, AL
The Rating2 people
YUMMY.... going to make it on Thursday (public holiday in SA)... *****tinadc in Cape Town loved it
Nicely done! It looks wonderful.frankieanne in Somewhere loved it
I'm not one for pancakes in the morning because they are usually so heavy. I wanted something sweet the other night and remembered I had this bookmarked. When I saw it, though, I realized it hadn't puffed up. I then noticed my baking powder expire...morefrankieanne in Somewhere loved it