Gems Home Made BiscuitsFrom tnacndn 9 years ago
How to make it
- Get a firm grip on the can of biscuits, while keeping the wrist loose, this wrist action is very important.
- Strike the side of the can on the edge of the counter, exposing biscuit dough.
- Place the biscuits on a lightly greased baking pan, sides touching.
- Put into preheated 400°F oven and bake until brown.
- If the tops happen to come out a little black don't panic, just take a knife and scrape the black part off and serve the biscuits while hot.
People Who Like This Dish 4
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating7 people
Hahahahahaaaaaa....I guess I will need to post the "real" secret family recipe for Home Made Biscuits?
Catcatwoman in Jasper loved it
Just like momma used to make.danieljdavis in Birmingham loved it
Aw man, and all this time I've been scraping the black part off the BOTTOMS! Thanks for setting me straight! :)taesma in Concord loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!