Personal Portobello PizzaFrom luisascatering 3 years ago
- Pizza Sauce: shopping list
- 1 tablespoon double concentrated tomato paste shopping list
- pizza seasoning, to taste shopping list
- water, to thin shopping list
- ~ shopping list
- 1 large portobello mushroom, stem removed, gills removed shopping list
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shopping list
- a few sliced black olives shopping list
- 2 slices pepperoni sausage, cut into 8 pieces shopping list
- red onion, thinly sliced, rinsed shopping list
- green bell pepper, diced shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the mushroom on a baking sheet, and bake for 5 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove from the oven, and spread pizza sauce in the cup of the cap. Top with cheese, olives, pepperoni, onion and bell pepper.
- Bake for an additional 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and golden.
- How easy was that? :-)
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cookluisascatering San Carlos, CA
The Rating5 people
Most excellent appetizer. Got some large button-head 'shrooms to go around the 'bellos. See Personal Portobello Pizza# for further comments.pointsevenout in Athens loved it
I have made this recipe numerous times since it was posted and my son LOVES it. So versatile! Another great post.chuckieb in Ottawa loved it
Absolutely fantastic idea, Luisa! Thank you for the post...I've added to IMI group.gkwillow in City loved it