Pesto Pepperoni Pizza PlanksFrom keni 5 years ago
- about 1 1/2lbs homemade or refrigerated pizza dough(in the can is okay! :) shopping list
- 6oz prepared pesto shopping list
- 8oz pepperoni diced small OR try the packed mini ones! so cute :) shopping list
- 8oz fresh mozzarella, shredded shopping list
- about 1/4 cup of this Nothing To It Parmesan Pizza Topping (or similar store bought) shopping list
- sliced kalamata olives, optional shopping list
- Pizza or marinara sauce for dipping shopping list
How to make it
- Roll out pizza dough into 2 rectangles(I dunno what size, maybe around 9X13, each:) onto a large stone or a sprayed cookie sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 425(unless your package says differently;)
- Spread a thin layer of pesto over crust.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan pizza topping.
- Then add a layer of pepperoni(and olives, if using)
- Finish with the mozzarella
- Return to oven and bake another 10 minutes or so until crust is done and toppings are bubbly.
- Let rest about 5 minutes then cut each pizza in half, lengthwise, then into about 2inch strips.
- Serve with warmed marinara for dipping.