Pasta OrleansFrom DetroitTokyo 4 years ago
- 1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 2 shallots, chopped shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped parsley, divided shopping list
- 8 oz. baby bella mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 6 oz. Andouille sausage, halved & sliced (I used Trader Joe's chicken variety) shopping list
- 4 cups baby spinach shopping list
- 3/4 pound large shrimp, peeled & deviened (I removed the tails) shopping list
- 1 tbsp butter shopping list
- 2 tbsp seasoning-blend.html">creole seasoning Blend or your favorite seasoning blend + 1 tsp shopping list
- about 2 cups alfredo sauce - I used one batch of sauce from fettuccine-alfredo.html">Fettuccine Alfredo shopping list
- 8 oz. linguine, cooked al dente (I used garlic basil from Trader Joe's) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in large skillet (big enough to house pasta & sauce, etc) over medium heat. Add shallots and garlic and cook for about 2 minutes, stirring. Add sausage and cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add mushrooms and cook about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add 2 tbsp parsley & spinach, toss and cook until just wilted. Remove pan from heat.
- Heat butter in a medium skillet. Add shrimp and season with 1/2 tsp of blend and turn. Cook 2 minutes, season and turn. Cook another 2 minutes. Add remaining parsley and toss. Remove from heat.
- Combine 2 tbsp seasoning blend with sauce and mix well to incorporate.
- Add pasta to skillet with sausage & veggies. Add sauce and toss to coat.
- Divide between 4 dishes & top with shrimp.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!