Balsamic Marinated ChickenFrom sosousme 1 year ago
- 4 (about 5 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced (about 1 tablespoon) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon italian seasonings shopping list
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Pound the chicken until it is fairly uniform in thickness.
- Whisk the remaining ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Place the chicken into a zip-top bag, add marinade. Squeeze as much air as possible from the bag, refrigerate, turning the bag occasionally, for 1 to 4 hours.
- Heat grill to high heat, when hot, remove the chicken from the marinade. Pour the marinade into a microwave safe dish, microwave for 1 minute (or heat on the stove top to a boil). Place the chicken on the grill, lower heat to medium (about 350 degrees) and cook, turning once and basting occasionally with the marinade. Do not baste the last 2 minutes of cooking time. Remove the chicken, discarding any additional marinade.
- Close enough per serving: Calories 220; Fat 9g (1g Sat, 9g Mono, 1g Poly); Protein 33g; Carbohydrate; 1g; trace Dietary Fiber; Cholesterol 82mg; Sodium 359mg.
The Cooksosousme Santa Rosa, CA
The Rating6 people
so good the second time i made a double batch cus its so easy so quick i even added onions and peppers and the second time i made it in the oven didn't have the same grill char taste but was still sooo yummy.snuglebunnygirl in Phoenix loved it
Sosousme, this turned out great. Quick throw together with things I always have. Thanks for sharing a great recipe. Added a pic. More in IMI moremrpiggy in Mendocino County loved it
would make this again....I used some fresh herbs from the garden (rosemary, thyme, oregano) Used the leftovers the next day on club sandwiches.optimistic1_2 in Guelph loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!