Milky Way CakeFrom notyourmomma 9 years ago
- 8 milky Way Bars shopping list
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter shopping list
- 2 cups of sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs separated shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups of flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup of buttermilk shopping list
- 1 cup of chopped pecans shopping list
- Frosting; shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups of sugar shopping list
- 1 cup of evaporated milk shopping list
- 6 oz. pckg. chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup of marshmallow creme shopping list
- 1/2 cup of butter shopping list
How to make it
- Melt candy bars with one stick of butter over boiling water. Cream sugar and remaining stick of butter.
- Add candy mixture to this and stir.
- Add egg yolks one at a time, beating well after each.
- Dissolve soda in buttermilk, then add flour and buttermilk alternately, ending with the flour.
- add nuts.
- Fold this batter into stiffly beaten egg whites.
- Bake in a greased floured tube pan at 325 degrees for one hour and 10 minutes. Cool completely and frost.
- Cook milk butter and sugar until a soft ball forms in cold water.
- Add chocolate bits and marshmallow creme. Beat until smooth and frost cooled cake.