Toasted Marshmallow Campfire SundaesFrom krumkake 9 years ago
How to make it
- String marshmallows on long kebob skewers or twigs.
- Toast skewered marshmallows over an open fire until well browned.
- Pour the jar of ice cream topping into a large bowl.
- Push toasted marshmallows off of the skewer and into the syrup.
- Use a spoon or spatula to quickly swirl the marshmallows into the syrup. Ladle swirled ice cream topping over bowls of ice cream...Enjoy!
- If you want to go all out, have some additional "toppers" available, such as chopped nuts, sprinkles (every kid's favorite!), cherries, whipped cream, crushed candy bars - whatever you think sounds good.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- jelvenko Sebring, FL
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- mystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
- epqueen East Peoria, IL
- onequiklx North Judson, IN
- chocolatelover60 Chicago, IL
- greekcook1 Atlantic City, NJ
- jmv2101 Sydney, AU
- flavors Algonquin, IL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating3 people
Oh my goodness, does this sound wonderful!! Just something my husband would love.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Oh, how fun. Kid thought I was the smartest cookie on the block. Little does she know. Thanks sweetie. ~tinanotyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
ooooh these were good and gone fast. Stay wellmy friend!mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it