Melt-In-Your-Mouth Short RibsFrom angelgal 8 years ago
- 3 lb. beef short ribs shopping list
- 2 tbsp. packed brown sugar shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried thyme leaves, crushed shopping list
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 can (10 1/2 oz.) Campbell's condensed French onion soup shopping list
- 1 bottle (12 fl. oz.) dark ale or beer shopping list
How to make it
- Place beef, brown sugar, garlic and thyme in 3 1/2- to 6-qt. crock pot/slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with flour and toss to coat.
- MIX soup and ale and pour over beef.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hr.* or until beef is fork-tender.
- Remove beef from sauce.
- Spoon off fat from sauce before serving.
- Enjoy with potatoes or noodles.
- *HIGH 4 to 5 hr
The Cookangelgal New Philadelphia, OH
The Rating9 people
My type of recipe....zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Very good ribs. Came off as advertised. Plenty of juice left over to use for boiling potatoes for tomorrow.
HMmmmmmmmmm...........Beer, meat juice, french onion soup juice should make an outstanding boiling medium for my country potatoes r...morepointsevenout in Athens loved it