Black Velvet CakeFrom zena824 9 years ago
- 2 cups slivered almonds, slightly toasted shopping list
- 12 oz chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 devils food cake mix shopping list
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding (3 1/2 oz) shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 cup oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 teaspoon almond extract shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup almonds on bottom of greased 10 inch tube pan.
- Set aside rest of almonds and chocolate chips.
- Place remaining ingredients in mixing bowl; beat for 4 minutes.
- Fold in chips and almonds, then pour into pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 60 to 70 minutes.
- Cool for 15 minutes and remove from pan.
- Serve with topping of whipped cream if desired.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating6 people
Oh girl this sounds heavenly. Also sounds like you got grizz all worked up. LOL
Gemtnacndn in Jasper loved it
OOOOOOOOOOO-boy the wife loves anything chocolate....This is a wonderful recipepudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
Now you done it, there goes another couple of pounds!! yummmmmmmmshirleyoma in Cove loved it