KITTY LITTER CAKEFrom tnacndn 7 years ago
- 1 box spice or German chocolate cake mix shopping list
- 1 box of white cake mix shopping list
- 1 package white sandwich cookies shopping list
- 1 large package vanilla instant pudding mix shopping list
- A few drops green food coloring shopping list
- 12 small Tootsie rolls or equivalent shopping list
- SERVING DISHES AND UTENSILS shopping list
- 1 NEW cat-litter box shopping list
- 1 NEW cat-litter box liner shopping list
- 1 NEW pooper scooper shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare and bake cake mixes, according to directions, in any size pan.
- Prepare pudding and chill.
- Crumble cookies in small batches in blender or food processor.
- Add a few drops of green food coloring to 1 cup of cookie crumbs.
- Mix with a fork or shake in a jar.
- Set aside.
- When cakes are at room temperature, crumble them into a large bowl.
- Toss with half of the remaining cookie crumbs and enough pudding to make the mixture moist but not soggy.
- Place liner in litter box and pour in mixture.
- Unwrap 3 Tootsie Rolls and heat in a microwave until soft and pliable.
- Shape the blunt ends into slightly curved points.
- Repeat with three more rolls.
- Bury the rolls decoratively in the cake mixture.
- Sprinkle remaining white cookie crumbs over the mixture, then scatter green crumbs lightly over top.
- Heat 5 more Tootsie Rolls until almost melted.
- Scrape them on top of the cake and sprinkle with crumbs from the litter box.
- Heat the remaining Tootsie Roll until pliable and hang it over the edge of the box.
- Place box on a sheet of newspaper and serve with scooper.
People Who Like This Dish 31
- MustLoveYellow Pittsboro, North Carolina
- oceansbreeze Nowhere, Us
- Twistedelights Swan Hill, Australia
- juels Clayton, NC
- sunny Portland, OR
- skystone Boerne, TX
- mommyof3 Clermont, FL
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- elmvalleyranch Albuquerque
- catzarek La Porte
- Plus 21 othersFrom around the world!
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating6 people
Oh my, I made this for a skating club event and the girls were hysterical. They laughed and it was funny to see their reaction. I went to the dollar store and bought the NEW litter box and scoop very inexpensively. It was a huge hit. Thanks for t...morenotyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
This is a HOOT Gem!sunny in Portland loved it
LOL...right up my alley!pink in USA loved it