Cannoli CakeFrom henrie 7 years ago
- Canoli Cake: shopping list
- cake Ingredients: shopping list
- One Yellow cake baked in layers - split layers when cool shopping list
- 16 oz no fat ricotta cheese shopping list
- One 8 oz Cool Whip shopping list
- 1/3 cup Confectioners sugar shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons almond flavoring shopping list
- mini chocolate chips shopping list
- One instant vanilla pudding shopping list
- frosting Ingredients: shopping list
- 2 small chocolate instant puddings shopping list
- 2 small Cool Whip shopping list
How to make it
- Beat Cheese smooth. Add Cool Whip, sugar, flavoring. Mix on high.
- Mix in dry pudding.
- Fold in Chocolate Chips. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Layer cake, cheese filling, cake, cheese filling, etc. top with last layer of cake.
- 2 small Chocolate Instant Puddings
- 2 small Cool Whip
- Mix together 2 small Chocolate Instant Puddings and 2 small containers of Cool Whip, frost cake. I keep wetting a spatula or knife whatever I'm using to frost the cake, it makes it spread neater.
- Melt a 1/2 cup chocolate chips and drizzle over cake or sprinkle with chocolate chips
People Who Like This Dish 19
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating5 people
YUM! I was just thinking about a new cake recipe and voila here it is. I'm going to make this in the next few days.gwencampbell in Chula Vista loved it
This cake tasted even better the second day! Yum.gwencampbell in Chula Vista loved it
My mom (gwen) made this cake yesterday! Lucky for me she made two. It was sooo good. Thank you!!canzi in San Diego loved it