Land of NodFrom henrie 7 years ago
- Land of Nod shopping list
- 20 frozen balls of dough (Like, bag of Rhodes frozen rolls) shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 pkg. vanilla instant pudding (small package) shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons cinnamon shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts shopping list
- 1 stick melted oleo shopping list
- glaze : shopping list
- 2 teaspoons oleo shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons milk shopping list
- Dash of salt shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Grease a bundt pan
- Put frozen dough balls in bottom of prepared pan
- Mix br. sugar, pudding, and cinnamon together, Sprinkle ontop of rolls
- Put nuts ontop of that
- Drizzle with melted oleo
- Cover with a damp cloth and leave sitting on counter or in the refrigerator overnight
- In the morning bake in preheated oven at 350* for 25 min.
- Leave in pan about 5 min.
- Dump out on plate, and pour warm glaze over them immediately.
- Mix all glaze ingredients and heat ontop of stove, DO NOT BOIL
- Pour warm glaze over top of rolls straight from the oven (after they've been removed from pan)
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating13 people
ho ho ho, this is right up my alley! yummmm sounds so good!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
I have to pick up a few groceries today. Think I'll stop by the freezer section where they keep the bread dough.riverznnd in Nashua loved it
Good heavens--where did my comment go?? Anyway, this is an out-of-this world recipe and I will make it often because its so easy and so gorgeous to look at. Not to mention wonderful to eat! I posted photos on my food page because I don't think th...moreriverznnd in Nashua loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!