Apple CrepesFrom henrie 8 years ago
- 1 (12-ounce) package escalloped apples shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 (14-ounce)can EAGLE BRAND sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted shopping list
- I use the crepe recipe for the chocolate banana crepe's I posted earlier, but you can use any basic crepe recipe you may have. shopping list
How to make it
- Thaw escalloped apples in microwave at MEDIUM (50% power) 6 to 7 minutes.
- With a mixer, on medium speed, beat cream cheese, EAGLE BRAND and vanilla until smooth.
- Spread 1 tablespoon mixture down center of each Crepe; top with about 2 tablespoons escalloped apples. Roll up, and place, seam side down, in a serving dish.
- Stir cinnamon into remaining cream cheese mixture; dollop over filled Crepes, and sprinkle with pecans.
People Who Like This Dish 59
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating11 people
good one thanksmystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Henrie this is great !!!!!!!Love itcaramia in loved it
It's amazing all the wonderful creations starting with that little can! Love it.juliecake in Bluffdale loved it