Fried Deviled EggsFrom jaie 8 years ago
- 6 hard-cooked eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sacue shopping list
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 egg yolks, beaten shopping list
How to make it
- Cut hard-cooked eggs in half.
- Put cooked yolks in a bowl and mash.
- Add mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, oil and vinegar.
- Mix until smooth and well blended.
- Pack mixture back into each egg white half.
- Put halves back together and secure with toothpicks.
- In a shallow dish, mix flour and bread crumbs.
- Dip whole eggs into egg yolk and then in flour mixture.
- In a skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Fry eggs in oil until golden brown.
- Drain well on paper towels.
- Serve with dipping sauce of your choice.
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!