Baked Apples with sweet Potato StuffingFrom pudgy47 7 years ago
- 6 baking apples-peeled and cored shopping list
- 1/2 cup cinnamom red hot candies shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 (29 ounce) can sweet potatoes, drained shopping list
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 6 large marshmallows shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large pot over medium heat, combine the candies and water. Stir until candies are dissolved. Add the apples and baste frequently until apples begin to soften. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Mix together the sweet potatoes, brown sugar, pineapple and pecans. Stuff the cooled apples with the sweet potato mixture. Mound any remaining mixture on top of apples.
- place in 4 quart casserole dish and bake for 20 minutes; place a marshmallow on each apple, return to oven and cook until marshmallows are golden brown.
- Source------- all recipes
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookpudgy47 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating4 people
this is crazy! I love it!luisascatering in San Carlos loved it
This sounds so good thanks for a great post.
Queensilverqueen in Albany loved it
Jerry.... hubby will love this one. He is a sweetpotato freak! Great post... thanks!linebb956 in La Feria loved it