Sweet Red RoastiesFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Lightly coat a 9x13” inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place potatoes in a single layer in prepared dish, top with onion.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, honey, mustard, and salt and pepper.
- Drizzle mixture over potatoes and onion..
- Bake 35 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking time.
- Turn broiler to High, broil 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
People Who Like This Dish 31
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating2 people
On A Budget559 members
Sweet Tooth446 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group171 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables385 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy456 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Party Food316 members