Pineapple Upside Down BiscuitsFrom tnacndn 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Grease 10 cups of a muffin tin.
- Strain the can of crushed pineapple, save juice for later.
- Combine the pineapple, sugar, and butter, and mix well.
- Divide the pineapple mixture among the muffin cups.
- Place a cherry in the center of each muffin cup, making sure cherry hits bottom of cup.
- Place 1 biscuit in each cup on top of sugar and pineapple mixture. Spoon 1 teaspoon reserved pineapple juice over each biscuit.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden.
- Cool for 2 minutes.
- Invert the pan onto a plate to release the biscuits.
- Serve warm.
People Who Like This Dish 31
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating8 people
This is working really REALLY well for me Tnacndn! I adore pineapple, and this couldn't be easier - my next pineapple fix! (Add buttermilk biscuits to the grocery list....)kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it
LOL me too, going shopping next week and going to have fun with my list from this group LOL I saw Paula Deen make these, lol thought it was her recipe, but then maybe not! They do sound wonderful, going to make some next week. Thanks for the post.henrie in Savannah loved it
I have tried this when my son and daughter-in-law were here one weekend...YUMMY!!!!angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it
Cookin Moms348 members
Sweet Tooth446 members
I Like Food83 members
Comfort Foods773 members
The Breakfast Club442 members
Southern Essentials226 members
Southern Cooks560 members
Short Cut Cooking221 members
Good Down Home Southern Food196 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members