Polish Rye BreadFrom lor 7 years ago
- 3 teaspoons bread machine yeast shopping list
- 3/4 cup rye flour shopping list
- 2 cups bread flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds -- optional shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons molasses shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- Makes a 1-1/2 pound loaf.
- Combine all dry ingredients except yeast.
- Add liquids to bottom of bread pan.
- Add mixed dry ingredients on top of liquids.
- Make center in the middle of dry ingredients and add yeast.
- Program bread machine for basic bread setting.
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating3 people
Made this by hand. Good flavor. I don't mind the caraway seeds at all. Baked 350F for 35 minutes. Good flavor.
See also: Polish Rye Breadpointsevenout in Athens loved it
I never gave myself a chance to bake bread . Now dis recipe sounds good . Will be trying soon . Thxcholena in Food World loved it