Garlic Shrimp in Yogurt SauceFrom pointsevenout 7 years ago
- 1 1/2T vegetable oil shopping list
- 8 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 3/4c water shopping list
- 2t cumin, ground shopping list
- 1t corriander, ground shopping list
- 1/2t turmeric, ground shopping list
- 1 1/2# large shrimp, peeled, deveined shopping list
- 2t all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2t sugar shopping list
- 1/2t salt shopping list
- 1 (8oz) carton plain yogurt, fat-free shopping list
- 3/4c green onions, 1-inch sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook until golden (about 30 seconds), stirring constantly. Stir in water, cumin, corriander, and turmeric. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 7 minutes. Add shrimp; cook 3 minutes.
- Combine flour, sugar, salt, and yogurt; stir with a whisk. Stir yogurt mixture into shrimp mixture. Cover and cook 4 minutes or until shrimp are done. Stir in onions.
- Serving size: 1 cup; 245 calories; 28% from fat.
The Cookpointsevenout Athens, AL
The Rating10 people
You just made a touchdown with this one,thanks for the post...Bobrobertg in loved it
Sounds incredible. Thanks for a great 5 forks recipebrianna in loved it
I had come across this recipe quite by accident & I am so glad I checked it out. I made it for my supper last night with fettuccine & had to come back to tell you it was delicious. Thanks so much for posting this recipe. I will be making this great m...morebrianna in loved it