Apple CrispFrom shandy 8 years ago
- 10 c. thinly sliced apples shopping list
- 1 c. white sugar shopping list
- 1 T. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 t. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 c. water shopping list
- 1 c. quick-cooking oats shopping list
- 1 c. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 c. packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 t. baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 t. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 c. butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place the sliced apples in a 9 x 13 inch pan. Mix the white sugar, 1 T. flour and ground cinnamon together, and sprinkle over apples. Pour water evenly over all.
- Combine the oats, 1 c. flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and melted butter together. Crumble evenly over the apple mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes.
The Cookshandy Port Orchard, WA
The Rating9 people
I needed a good apple crisp recipe, my recipe is goofy.organicmama in loved it
makin this today. thanks!lovinfood420 in Cambridge loved it
turned out perfect!lovinfood420 in Cambridge loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!