Soft Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom dixiediner 6 years ago
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 2 cups butter, softened shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 cups chopped walnuts (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips and nuts. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown.
The Cookdixiediner MS
The Rating8 people
Yum another good sounding recipe, picture pretty. Thanks for posting this one too.henrie in Savannah loved it
Printing as we speak(or should I say type?) Will be making these this weekend. I always try to make cookies for my husband for his business trips to the "Outside"(lower 48) he's getting these this time. Another great post:o)alaskanmom in Wasilla loved it
Just took the last batch out of the oven, and boy are these good!!! Thank you for sharing, and my family thanks you too :o)alaskanmom in Wasilla loved it