Savory Spinach And Cheese PieFrom inmaculada 6 years ago
- 1 unbaked pie crust shopping list
- 1 cup chopped leek shopping list
- 1 cup evaporated fat-free milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry shopping list
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) finely shredded Emmental or Gruyêre shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Arrange pie crust into a 9-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 7 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- To prepare the filling, place a medium nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat until hot. Add leek; sauté for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and reserve.
- In a bowl combine milk and next ingredients (milk through spinach). Add leek mixture, and stir well. Pour into prepared crust, and sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 375° for 35 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookinmaculada Palma De Mallorca, ES
The Rating4 people
Love all the flavors and easy to make too!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it
Great! TY for post!mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it