Savory Spinach And Cheese PieFrom inmaculada 6 years ago
- 1 unbaked pie crust shopping list
- 1 cup chopped leek shopping list
- 1 cup evaporated fat-free milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry shopping list
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) finely shredded Emmental or Gruyêre shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Arrange pie crust into a 9-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 7 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- To prepare the filling, place a medium nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat until hot. Add leek; sauté for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and reserve.
- In a bowl combine milk and next ingredients (milk through spinach). Add leek mixture, and stir well. Pour into prepared crust, and sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 375° for 35 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookinmaculada Palma De Mallorca, ES
The Rating4 people
Great! TY for post!mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Love all the flavors and easy to make too!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it